Starting from Just £99.00 mediation is the cheapest way to resolve issues becuase both decision makers are together using a trained third party to get decisions made.
Our Family Mediation Costs
It may seem strange to consider what you want from your divorce. However, most separating couples would probably want three things. Firstly, to achieve financial freedom and independence. Secondly, to resolve things in an amicable fashion with their partner. Thirdly, to remain in control of the process. In meeting these requirements, it may be that mediation meets your needs better than a strictly legal solution.
In terms of financial independence, legal costs can quickly reduce the value of your assets. Many divorcing couples are surprised that legal costs can easily be in excess of twenty thousand pounds, including VAT. These costs can eat away at the value of your savings and even mean that you have to consider selling assets to meet legal expenses. Mediation is a much cheaper solution. For not even one hundred pounds, including VAT, you could meet with one of our mediators. Moreover, our mediation meetings are cost-effective and efficient. Our trained mediators can help you to form your own, customised, solution to your divorce arrangements.
In terms of resolving a variety of issues, the flexibility of mediation cannot be matched. Mediation allows you to discuss a variety of issues, from childcare issues to property and financial considerations, in an amicable fashion which, in over 85% of cases, leads to a successful resolution.
Our prices – Making it simple for you
Effective October 2021
- Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM) £99.00 per person
- FM1/C100/Form A Mediator sign off for court purposes £49.00
- Mediation meetings Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm £150 per person per session ( 90 minutes)
- Mediation meeting out of office hours Monday to Friday 5.30pm to 8.30pm & Weekends POA
- Mediation for Europe and the World POA
- Preparation of open statement of financial information from £60.00 per hour per person
- Preparation of parenting plan from £60.00 per person
- Preparation of memorandum of understanding from £60.00 per hour per person
Finally, in terms of control of the process, mediation is a process that is simple to understand. We offer private and personal mediation services that are costed using a transparent pricing structure that will give you confidence that you can pursue a successful divorce within your budget. There are no hidden costs with mediation and so you are in complete control of the process.